AG RIGGING AND STEEL - COMPANY PROFILE
AG Rigging and Steel was formed in late 1996 in response to the local market need for a specialist fabricator of structural steel buildings.
Since this time we have been involved in many projects predominantly in the Brisbane and Toowoomba regions, South East and Northern Queensland.
These projects have included Commercial Shopping Centre Developments, Schools, Service Stations, Industrial Buildings and Warehouses as below;
- Inverell Police Station/Hutchinson Builders/15tn
- Toowoomba Hospital Modular Theatre/Wiley/23tn
- Woolworths Dakabin/Lanskey Constructions/103tn
- Toowoomba Christian College Undercover Area/NorthBuild Constructions/4tn
- Pacific Pines SHS/McNab Developments/73tn
- Mango Hill State School/FKG & Sons/148tn
- Kelvin Grove State College Qld Ballet Academy/Paynters/79tn
- BP Travel Centre Paget/FKG & Sons/55tn
- Total Tools Richlands/Deluca/13tn
- Baringa Retail & Tavern/Hutchinson Builders/188tn
We direct our efforts and pride ourselves on responding quickly and efficiently to our customers needs & will
Value Add to your business in all areas of our operations.
Partnered by expert Riggers and support by reputable suppliers, we value long term working relationships with our clients.
Our safety record is impeccable and coupled with our internal QA systems we will provided you a seamless process on any sized structural steel project.
Our motto is a simple one, “No Problems - Just Solutions” which is demonstrated in all aspects of our operations.